New patients include those who have not been seen within the year of their last appointment
Please print and complete the New Patient Packet packet before your first visit. For a larger font version, please print and complete New Patient Packet in large print packet. Please note, these forms will also be available in the office should you choose not to print them out at this time.
If it has been six months since your last visit, please print and complete the Interim Medical History form.
Please note, this form will also be available in the office should you choose not to print them out at this time.
What to Expect
Your visit will include an examination by one of our doctors. You should bring any referral letters, old records, glasses, contact lenses, and eye drops with you to the office. New patients and existing patients that have not been seen in over a year should keep in mind that their eyes may be dilated, perhaps blurring their vision, and should make appropriate travel arrangements.
Depending on the complexity of your disorder and the need for further testing, your appointment may last anywhere from half an hour to three hours. Many diagnostic tests are able to be performed in our offices, however some conditions may require you to be referred out to another physician.
What to Bring to Your Visit
• Insurance Card & Copay – click here to see accepted insurances
• Referral forms (as appropriate). Your appointment may be rescheduled if you are unable to provide a referral.
• Contact information for your Primary Care Physician
• Contact information for the physician who referred you to our office
• Referral letter/note from your doctor
• List of current medications
• Previous applicable health records
• Method of payment
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard