1. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. If bottle has been in the refrigerator, warm it by gently rolling it between the palms of your hands.
3. Shake bottle as directed.
4. With your finger touching below (not on) the lid, gently pull down so that the lower eyelid creates a pocket (see photo above).
5. Tilt your head back, and with your other hand hold the dropper close to your eye without touching it – squeeze gently and administer the prescribed number of drops.
6. Wait 5 minutes before administering any additional drops to the same eye.